Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Alumni Update - Tebogo Tebjoy

STREET PASSION by TEBOGO TEBJOY


2013 Clicked off with a flash, as freelance photographer Donovan Roets collaborated with NWSD graduate Tebogo Tebjoy in a ‘Street Wear’ fashion shoot, inspired by Tebogo’s range of the same theme. Tebogo joined the team and had the following to say about her inspirations, designs and overall fashion:


Tebogo Tebjoy wearing one of her own designs.



"I wake up everyday looking forward to meeting different people and clients. My job as a Fashion designer is to be creative, creating something new and also to create something that would make people remember me.”

“My inspiration comes from senses, places, people and even the most random things in life. I also get inspired by the places I've been to, local brands like Afrofist and Urbanzulu, turning Raw Vintage into Modern vintage and incorporating circular details in the majority of my designs.”






“I see Fashion as a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
Each day we put on clothes that do more than just to cover up our bodies, we choose clothes, clothes that represent our personalities, moods, the times we live in, our ambitions and also our desires.”








“I like to make garments that make people BLINK AND OBSERVE. I want my clients to feel like untouchable mercury when they are wearing my adorable creations.”



“I’m prepared to keep on SHINING and WINNING....."


The creative team:
Styling: Thembeka Matshoba
Models: Upstage Models - 071 171 1111
Photographer: Donovan Roets - 076 100 1527

Assistants to Photographer: Stacey Grant & Francoise Jeanne de Villiers (BSC Pilot Group)


For more info contact  Tebogo Tebjoy @  0727376761
Email:Tebjoy@yahoo.com
Workshop: Corner Boom street and emily Hobhouse street... Room 7 Sabeta Building

2 comments:

  1. wow this impressive.......big up friend im behind u 1000%.......love u lotx.......#winks

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite designs Nchu and breath-taking photography (well done to Donovan) ! also well said Mancho, exactly how i feel when i see your garments! Keep Shining and Winning! you are blessed with a massive talent! :-)
    From B*Luka

    ReplyDelete