Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

NWSD's New Lecturer - Anke Coetzee

NWSD's New Lecturer - Anke Coetzee


NWSD is proud to welcome Anke Coetzee as part of the NWSD family. Lecturer, Author and Journalist, this lady is talented. Here is a little more about Anke. . .


I'm Anke Coetzee, the new Fashion Management lecturer at NWSD. I graduated from NWSD in 2010 in the Top 3 of my class after which I became a visual merchandiser for Foschini.
 Working for Foschini was a great experience and I got to travel to places I would never have had the opportunity to visit. I learned a great deal about Retail and how fashion merchandising works behind the scenes.



 After two years of working in fashion retail, I joined MSC College as academic administrator and Part-time Facilitator. During this time I completed my assessor training.

Because of my love for fashion I became a freelance Fashion Journalist for Ilaphlam Afrikan Fashion Journal. I started my fashion blog and I'm an enthusiastic book reviewer.

But I think my greatest achievement and the one I am the most proud of is the fact that I actually wrote and published a book. I am now what you call an Indie author. I self-published my book through Amazon.

 My Books name is Saving O'Connell, with only 28 000 words it is more along the line of a novella.  I wrote what came naturally to me and since I am a hopeless Romantic, writing a romance was quiet natural.  In plain simple words Saving O'Connell is a love story about a girl that actually saves O'Connell unintentionally.


For more information about Anke's book or to purchase a copy click Here

5 Random Facts about me.


1. I absolutely love my puppy Lady and my husband Dirk.
2. I can never get tired of eating Pizza
3. I love watching old movies from Singing in the Rain to the Sound of Music
4. I have a book addiction
5. I enjoy baking cakes and cupcakes


Well that is me a Bookaholic with a love for fashion. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment