What. Where .When
The Annual Platinum Fashion Festival is around the corner, and students are working hard to make this concept a reality once more.
We are hosting our model casting event this coming Saturday and are looking forward to see some new faces to be part of our #NwsdFamily
If it’s your first time casting with us or you have not modeled at some of our previous events here’s a few things you need to know.
· Ages 15-26
· Size 8-10
· Height 1.7m with heels
· Ages 18-26
· Size Medium-Large
· Height 1.78m
Models that are selected have to be available these following dates
- · 23rd & 25th Aug – Measurement Meeting
- · 6th & 7th Sep – Calico Fittings
- · 5th & 6th Oct – First Fittings.
- · 25th & 26th Oct – Final Fittings.
- · 4th Nov- Dress Rehearsal.
- · 5th Nov- Platinum Fashion Festival.
What to bring
- · Warm Jacket for when it is chilly
- · Snack bar or Energy bar to keep your strength up
- · Bottled water
What to wear
- · Body Fit tank top or t-shirt (so that we can see your body silhouette)
- · Mini skirt or shorts (so that we can see the shape of your legs)
- · Heels (No Boots) (So that we can see your walking style when wearing heels)
- · Hair and make-up, use own discretion
- · Body fit t-shirt
- · Close fitted trousers.
An example video of runway modeling will be in the reception to give you an idea of how to walk. Please also take a look at fashion show videos
Refer to some of these:
Models will receive accreditation of being NWSD in house models and could be used in further, events or photo shoots.
Where & When
Model Castings are taking plays Saturday the 20th of August on the North West School of Design premises.
1B Joe slovo
Oudorp Pharmacy Building
Next to unie Primary School
Date and time: 20th Aug 09:00-13:00
Follow the link to our Facebook Event